We offer to you, Loving God, the gifts and needs of youth.
Bless them with your guiding grace as they face the challenges and opportunities in their lives.
Touch their hearts with the gentleness of your love, that they may know they are valued and valuable beings.
Send your spirit of hope to their lives, that they may believe in themselves and know they are needed in this world.
Grace them with the gift of joy that they may celebrate life through laughter and tears alike.
Guide us, as we continue to grow in appreciation of the many gifts of young people, in the ministry opportunities we offer to them, in the journey of faith we walk with them, in our shared mission as a community called to discipleship in the world.
We ask this in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Build Faith and Community at St. Mary’s
- Religious Education for K-5 – Sundays @ 9:15 a.m.
- Middle School Youth Groups Sundays @12:45 p.m.
- High School Youth Group Sundays @12:45 p.m.
- First Sacramental Preparation Sundays @ 9:15 a.m.
- Confirmation Candidates Sessions and Information 2023
- Year-Round Activities being planned for children, youth, and adults!
- Safe Environment Trainings offered throughout the year.
- Summer Vacation Bible School will next be in June 2024!