This is Faith the Sheep! Faith wants you to go out with members of the flock and show them all the cool places in Moscow! Pick up one of Faith’s friends in the Parish Office, name it, and show us all the places they go!
We will help by giving you hints with our two scavenger hunts this summer! We will utilize an online format for posts as we go. For privacy’s sake, we will be mailing out the link and code to this when you sign up to participate! There are three of us checking the email so we should get back to you promptly. We’ve also sent the link out in flocknotes if you get those.
- Each contest will last a week and at the end of the week, participants can win awesome prizes based on how quickly and accurately OR by how creatively your answers are completed.
- Participants in the Family Faith Formation Program can pick up a mascot toy (1 per family) at the parish office. It will be clean and packaged sanitarily. Your first task or mission is to name your mascot and post a picture of him/her on our google classroom page.
- There will be 5-6 clues (pictures or riddles posted at the beginning of the week) and as we near the end of the week, hints may be posted to help if requested. Clues range in difficulty so there’s something for everyone!
- Once you think you know where the clues point to, pose creatively at the location (must include the mascot and a family member), take a snapshot and post it to the google classroom page. Rest assured, we will not be sharing pictures anyone’s permission. If you have not had a chance to get a mascot, you can use a stuffed animal of your choice from home.
- Any Questions?
- First Scavenger Hunt will begin July 13th – 19th! Email us to participate!
- Second Scavenger Hunt is happening July 27th – August 2nd.
Thank you to all who participated! We will be drawing a winner soon and contacting that group with a prize! Hope that you enjoyed your summer scavenger hunt. Lambs are still available at the Parish Office if you would like to come get one.
We would love to see your adventures this summer posted on our facebook page with the lamb you choose.