Each week we will post an activity in the Weekly Parish Flocknote in our Faith Formation Corner. Throughout the summer we will try to keep them here so you can do them as you have time. Hope you enjoy and get some quality time with each other completing them.
- June 26th – Noahs Ark MadLib and “Walk by Faith” Activity (directions and printout)
- July 3rd – Walking on Water MadLib and “Golden Rule Puzzle” (Print, Color, and Put Together)
- July 10th – Jonah MadLib and “Lost Sheep” Activity (Parable Directions and Printout)
- July 17th – Cleaning House MadLib and Sign up to become a “Bible Detective” (Interested but can’t print it out? Email us and I can get a laminated copy to borrow)
- July 24th – Pauls Conversion MadLib, Conversation Lessons about Pauls Conversion to discuss with kids if you want, and “Melted Bead Suncatcher” Activity
- July 31st – Samuel MadLib, Actual Lesson of Samuel to compare to funny MadLib, “Loaves and Fishes” Activity, St. Ignatius Worksheet
- August 7th – Elijah MadLib, Earth, Wind and Whisper – Elijah Encounters Lesson, and Family Stress Activity
- August 14th – Simple Coloring Page, Advanced Coloring Page for the Assumption of Mary
- August 21st – Consider a few crafts connected to the idea of Peter as “rock” of the church, or crafts that involve identity.
- Go to https://www.wordclouds.com/ and make a collage representing attributes of Christ (love, sacrifice, servant-hood, etc.); or make a collage of things that students enjoy and ways they describe themselves.
- Decorate or paint large rocks with sharpies, puffy paint, or other materials.
- Build a small rock garden or dry river bed.
- Make a tasty batch of rock candy! https://www.thespruceeats.