Build Faith and Community with St. Mary’s Family Faith Formation Programs
Over the past few years, St. Mary’s Family Faith Formation programs have been changing and growing. We will use the following guiding principles as we execute our programs:
- Respect: We know that parents are busy and we want you to know we respect your time. We will try to plan programs with that in mind.
- Connect: Family Faith Formation programs should be a place where families can connect and build community.
- Educate: The Family Faith Formation team recognizes that there are many resources in the world to guide and develop your family’s faith, we are just one more source.
We are doing most of our correspondence through FlockNote to MS Youth Parents, HS Youth Parents, and Religious Ed Parents. Click here to subscribe.
Summer 2022 Vacation Bible School
will be happening on
June 15th, 16th, and 17th!
Get your registration form here.
- Religious Education for K-5 – to be announced for Fall 2022
- Youth Groups for Middle and High School Students
- Sacramental Preparation
Our Biblical Verses and Biblical Numbers Escape Rooms are still available to play! Click here for more directions and links!
Looking for a podcast for your little ones? https://catholicsprouts.com/https://catholicsprouts.com/